In order to process your order and have further connection with you, we need to record some data about you, such as your name, contact phone number, and email address.
The information we collect from you can be used for such purposes:
- In order to make a personal account on our site. (If you are registered within our system, we can serve you more quickly and efficiently)
- In order to change our site, according to users preferences and needs. (Thus, we can receive client’s comments and feedback about our site or company. We will take into consideration all concerns.)
- In order to enhance offered services. (If you allow us to collect necessary information about you, we can serve you in the best possible way)
- In order to complete necessary transactions. (We use clients’ information only for operations with the order. We have no intention to sell, exchange, or disclose information about our customers to the third parties, without getting permission from them first.)
- In order to get in touch with you. (It is very important for our customer support department to have clients’ contact information. Such data will allow us to react, without delay, in case of any occurred problems. Also, we need your email for the standard procedure of processing the order.)
We want to explain to all our users and clients that information gathered from them is stored safely. We are very concerned with the issue of information security; therefore we apply reliable systems of protection and store important information on a powerful server. Both general and private types of data gathered from our clients will be protected via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system. To complete the payment, we allow access to our database of clients only for verified payment partners. Any type of clients’ information will not be stored on the server.
Small text fragments that are transferred from our server to users’ computer are called cookie files or simply cookies. Thus, cookies are placed on the computer’s hard drive only if the user permits this action. Using cookie files, we can monitor users’ activity, trace their behavior within our site, and get additional information, like type of browser or connected device.
Providing information to the Third-parties
We can guarantee full protection of users’ informatio. We have necessary systems to provide 100% protection of personal data. By no means will we share personal information of our users/clients with third-party individuals or organizations. Though, access to the database with clients’ information will be allowed solely to the authorized staff with the purpose of order processing. In some cases, we have to reveal personal information, for instance correspondence to law, strengthening company’s policies, or protection of the company’s rights.
However, we have a right to disclose non-personal information for marketing purposes or arranging surveys.
Online Children Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We perform our services according to the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) standards. This implies that our company is not legitimate to sell and offer services to individuals under 13 years old. Any person, who is older than 13 years, can become client of our company.
Also, our users should read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly described on this site. Thus, they will be properly informed regarding their rights.
By using our services, individuals automatically accept our policies and rules that are presented on this site.